|John Whelan Financial Planning Ltd
will explain the various options open to you simply and clearly
thus allowing you to make an informed decision. Our advice is underpinned by
specialist resources, such that we are always attuned to the latest developments
in this field.|
As independent financial advisers, we research the market to recommend only leading
pension providers, rejecting those which fall short of our standards.
'Flexible pensions' offer alternative ways of drawing a pension at retirement.
|Ask yourself these questions:|
- When should I start putting money into a pension?
- What sort of pension am I eligible to take out?
- How can I plan for a comfortable retirement?
- What is the best way of drawing my pension?
- Are you an employer concerned about your legal obligations?
|If you would like further information on any aspect of
pension planning, please contact one of our advisers.|